Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 12 Nov 2021
The layout of this page covers initially your privacy and data, the later sections covers the products, financials, terms or use, warranties, refunds and returns.
2. Overview We have taken care to ensure that the website is correct. If we have made an error, let us know and we will correct it. We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions applying to the goods purchased on our website at any time, and any such change will be effective on all orders placed after such terms and conditions have been published on this website. We recommend that you check the terms and conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of any compliance with the current version, and to keep up to date with any new incentives offered with regards to our service.
2. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
2.1 We collect personal data from you when you voluntarily submit information directly to us or via our platform. This can include information you provide when you register to use the platform, create an account on our platform, set up a profile on the Members Section of our website, complete a form, register for one of our workshops, purchase the ABC Online Training, provide feedback or reviews on our products or platform, enter competitions through our platform, correspond with us, purchase products from the platform, subscribe to our email lists or respond to surveys or promotions.
2.2 The categories of personal data we collect include the following:
- (a) Contact details: Such as your name, your email address, your telephone number and addresses associated with your account.
- (b) Profile information: Such as your contact details (as above) and other any information you share when creating a profile on Members or when checking out.
- (c) Comments and opinions: Such as comments and opinions you share on abc-europe.org’s services, when you provide feedback or reviews on our products or platform, or when you respond to our surveys, competitions and promotions.
- (d) Messages to us or between users: Messages you send to us such as email and written correspondence and messages to other users using abc-europe.org services.
- (e) Payment and transaction information: Records of the products and services you purchase from us and the payment method, and credit/ debit card details, you use for the transaction.
- (g) Your preferences: Choices you make such as notification and messaging preferences or choices about how the platform is displayed.
- (h) Information about products you have looked at: We collect information about the products that you have looked at on the platform, or that you have added to your basket on the platform.
- (i) Information about how you use and connect to the online service:
- (i) We automatically collect information about how you use the platform such as the pages and links you access, the time you access the platform and duration you are on it, the platform you come to the platform from or go to after leaving the platform and selections and choices you make when using the platform.
- (ii) We also automatically collect information about the computer or other electronic devices you use to connect to the platform such as details about the type of device (which can include unique device identifying numbers), its operating system, browser and applications connected to the platform through the device, your Internet service provider or mobile network, your IP address and your device’s telephone number (if it has one).
- (iii) Typically, the information we collect about how you use or connect to the platform is associated with your device.
- (j) Information about your location: Other than the information you choose to provide to us, we do not collect information about your precise location. Your device’s IP address may help us determine an approximate location but this will be no more precise than the city, state or country you are using your device in.
- (k) Information about the location of purchases: We will display a catalogue image of any purchase made through our platform on a searchable map as a way of showing the approximate location of the delivery address which customers give when making a purchase. We do not disclose any personal data on our map and only display our catalogue image of the purchase made by reference to the postcode of the delivery address.
- (l) Information provided by other users: Sometimes, other visitors to our platform provide your personal data. For example, other visitors may provide your personal data to us when they invite you to use the platform or through abc-europe.org services.
- (m) Information from fraud prevention organisations: Where permitted by law, if fraudulent activity is suspected relating to your account, we may be provided with information by credit reference, fraud and crime prevention organisations.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
3.1 We will also use your personal data for the purposes specifically described below:
- (a) Contact details: we will use your contact details so that we can communicate with you directly via phone, SMS messaging, or email, in particular, about queries, issues, problems we have detected or concerns you or other users have. We may also use your contact details to send you information about similar products and services that we think may be of interest to you (such communications will be in accordance with your marketing preferences as explained in more detail in section 5 below).
- (b) Profile information: we use your profile information to provide abc-europe.org services to you and ensure that you are able to interact with our users as permitted by the functionality of the service and your preferences which you can set by using the ‘my preference’ functionality on your profile page.
- (c) Comments and opinions: we will use your comments and opinions to determine similar products and services that may be of interest to you and to provide our abc-europe.org’s service to you and ensure that you are able to interact with our users as permitted by the functionality of the service and your preferences which you can set by using the ‘my preference’ functionality on your profile page.
- (d) Payment and transaction information: we will use the payment and transaction information you provide to process payment for any product or service you purchase from us. We may also use the history of your transactions with us to determine similar products and services that may be of interest to you.
- (e) Messages to us or other users: we will use messages you send to us to help us respond to any query, issue or concern you raise and to provide abc-europe.org’s services to you,
- (f) Your preferences: we will use your preference settings which you can set by [insert method by which users can set such preferences] for the purpose of providing notifications, messages, displaying the platform and following other choices you are able to make about how the platform is displayed to you.
- (g) Information about products you have looked at: we use this information to send you reminders and further information about these products. We will also use this information to determine similar products and services that may be of interest to you.
- (h) Information about how you use and connect to the online service: we use this information to present the platform to you on your device. We will also use this information to determine similar topics, products and services that may be of interest to you.
- (i) Information about your location: we may use an approximate location to ensure content on the platform is relevant to the city, state or country you are using your device in. We will not collect or track your precise location without your consent.
- (j) Information about the location of purchases: we use this information to show what types of purchases are being made in a particular area on a searchable map and to allow users to contact other users about their purchases through depending on your preferences which you can set by using the ‘my preference’ functionality on your profile page.
- (l) Information about fraudulent activity relating to your account: we will use information about fraudulent activity relating to your account for the purposes of preventing fraud or crime.
- (m) All personal data on an aggregated basis: we will use all the personal data we collect to: (i) monitor and improve the platform and our procedures and processes; and (ii) to help us develop new products and services.
3.2 We may anonymise and aggregate any of the information we collect (so that it does not identify you). We may use anonymised information for purposes that include testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, improving the platform, developing new products and features or displaying information about the purchases made via our platform such as the most popular purchases or purchases based on an approximate location.
3.3. We process your personal data (i) with your consent, (ii) when we need to do this to fulfil a contract with you (for example, the contract of sale), (iii) where we are required to do this by law (for example, where it is necessary to retain it in connection with potential litigation), and/or (iv) when it is in our legitimate interests to do this and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights. For example, we have a legitimate interest in offering and providing Made.co-products and services, deterring fraud and carrying out direct marketing.
4. INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
4.1 We may share your personal data with the following parties:
- (a) Our users: we and you may share your information with other users as part of our services service so you are able to interact with our users as permitted by the functionality of the service. This includes positioning practitioners on the provider map and contact table.
- (c) Service providers, partners and advisors: third parties who provide a service to us, partner with us on certain business activities, advise us or that we work within other business capacities. For example, we use a third party delivery service to deliver any products you buy to your postal address. We may also pass your personal data to our marketing and other business partners and other carefully selected third parties who may wish to offer you other goods or services that we or they have identified as likely to be of interest to you. These third parties will only be allowed to use your personal data in accordance with our instructions or your marketing preferences (where applicable) and will be required to keep your information secure.
- (d) Law enforcement, regulators and other parties for legal reasons: third parties who we are under a legal obligation to disclose your personal data to or who we need to disclose your personal data to protect our rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of others, detect and investigate illegal activities and breaches of any agreement we have with you.
- (e) Our parent company ABCI – ABCI maintains the core database of practitioners around the world. All training, certification and workshop data is shared with them for the purposes of maintaining accurate records of what our students and practitioners have accomplished. This is vital to ensuring the ongoing training and certification needs of practitioners are met.
4.2 We do not disclose personal data to anyone else except as set out above, where permitted by law and/or with your consent. We may provide third parties with aggregate statistical information and analytics about users of the platform but we will make sure that no one can be identified from this information before we disclose it.
5. MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
5.1 Email Marketing – From time to time we may contact you by email with information about our similar products and services which we think you may be interested in if you agree [at the point of registration/sale]. Thereafter, if you do not want us to send you email marketing, please use the contact details provided in section 13 below. You can also unsubscribe from our marketing emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails we send to you.
5.2 Email Notifications On Behalf of Users – We may send you notifications that users may wish to contact you about purchases you have made through our platform. If you wish to speak to the user, you may do so by signing up to Services. If you do not want us to send you these notifications, please let us know by using the contact details provided in section 13 below.
5.3 Email Notifications About Your Order or Changes to the Services We Provide – We may send you email notifications in relation to your order or changes to the way we provide our services to you.
5.4 Advertising on the Site and other social media websites – We, or our advertising partners, may show advertisements to you on our platform or on other platforms. To do this we, or our advertising partners, may collect information about how you use the platform or the types of other web pages, content and ads you, or others who are using the device you connect to the platform, interact with, visit or view. The information collected might also include the IP address of the device you connect to the platform or the e-mail address you provide to us or our platform. We, or our advertising partners, use the information that is collected to make sure adverts you see either on the platform or other platforms or apps (where our partners have advertising space) are more relevant to you.
5.5 The techniques our advertising partners use to recognise the device or e-mail address you are using. Typically cookies and similar technologies are used to provide this type of advertising.
6. STORING AND TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
6.2 We put in place European Commission approved standard contractual clauses or rely on alternative transfer mechanisms to protect this data. A copy of these clauses is available for your review upon request to us using the contact details provided in section 13 below.
7. YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
7.1 You may have various rights with respect to our use of your personal data:
- Marketing: As stated above in section 5, you may opt-out of receiving such emails from us by using the contact details provided in section 13 below, or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails we send to you
- Access, rectify, port, block, complete, delete and update: You have the right to access, rectify, block, port, complete, delete and update your personal data, and to restrict its use. You also have the right to request further information about the processing of your personal data.
- Object: In certain circumstances, you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us.
7.2 You can exercise the above rights by contacting us using the details provided in section 13 below at any time. All requests will be dealt with at the earliest opportunity and any delay will be kept to a minimum.
7.3 There are exceptions to these rights; for example, access may be refused if it would reveal personal data about another person or if we are prevented from disclosing such information by law.
7.4 We hope that we can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your data. However, if you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to the competent data protection authority.
7.5 When we ask you to supply us with your personal data we will make it clear whether the data we are asking for must be supplied so that we can provide the products and services to you, or whether the supply of any information we ask for is optional.
8. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
8.1 We will retain your information, whether or not your account is active, for as long as we believe it is necessary to fulfil our business purposes or to comply with applicable law, audit requirements, regulatory requests or orders from competent courts. We make decisions on different types of data based on time frames delineated in the GDPR guidelines.
9. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
9.1 The platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from third-party platforms of our partner networks, advertisers, partner merchants, news publications, retailers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these platforms, please note that these platforms have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any information to those platforms.
10. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
11. NOTICE TO YOU
12. CONTACTING US
4. CUSTOMER SERVICE
If you have any queries with your order or about the terms and conditions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07825180973. Letters can however be sent to:
50 Grahams Road,
5. PURCHASE PAYMENT
Full payment is required at the time the order is placed and ABC-E Ltd will collect the payment from the debit/credit card details supplied. Most prices and charges on this site are in British pounds and include any V.A.T payable at the prevailing rate, apart from the Online Core Curriculum Training which is priced in USD — payment for the Online Core Curriculum Program are processed through Paypal and managed by a separate sister company called the Association of Advanced Biostructural Correction Australasia (ABCA). Purchases of the Online Core Curriculum Program and managed by ABCA. After you have placed an order through our website you will receive an order acknowledgement from us. This acknowledgement, simply acknowledges that your order has been received and is not an acceptance of that order. Once the payment is accepted, a third party system runs some further security checks. Depending on the results of these checks, the order may be cancelled or put on hold and further details may be requested from you. This is to protect you and us from any fraudulent activity.
When we have received payment in full for each relevant order placed by you, together with the cost of any associated delivery charges, we will issue you with a despatch email, and only at this time is your order accepted by us.
We reserve the right to refuse orders prior to acceptance. In these circumstances, any payment made will be refunded to the card used for payment.
European orders delivered outside of the UK may be subjected to import duty and taxes upon arrival (country dependent). By purchasing and ordering delivery to mainland Europe you as the customer accepts responsibility to pay these fees upon their arrival. You will receive notification of the required payment from the delivery company.
The price of any Products will be as quoted on our website and may change from time to time.
These prices include VAT at the standard rate.
Prices do not always include delivery costs, these are usually chosen by the purchaser at the time of checkout.
Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
Our website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
We are under no obligation to provide the product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been.
Recent changes in European Legislation regarding Brexit means that orders to European Countries may result in additional customs and VAT charges to be paid by the Buyer on delivery. UK customers do not get these additional charges.
7. DESCRIPTION OF GOODS
The description of the goods will be as specified within the confirmation e-mail and it is the Buyers responsibility to check that the Goods specified are as the Buyer intended to order. All sizes given are approximate and the Buyer should satisfy themselves that the goods will fit into the delivery address. The normal bed and mattress sizes (i.e. 90/190cm single; 135/190cm double, 150/200cm king, 180x200cm super king) refer to the sleeping surface only and the Buyer should check the overall dimensions given for each product. There may be certain items included in the illustration of a product that is not part of the product and is not included in the product description and are not part of the order, (for example, bedside tables, lamps and bedcovers). The picture of the mattress on our website is an example of a mattress and is not a picture of the actual ABCE mattress, This variance in the size if perfectly normal depending on conditions and room temperature, and as such is not considered a fault. All sizes quoted are for the finished product- mattress with the cover. Variations in the density of the foams of +/- 5% are within manufacturing limits. The technicalities of the Talalay manufacturing process do not allow the production of 100% Talalay latex as one whole block, therefore these mattresses are made with different layers bonded together. ABC-E Ltd and our manufacturing company Yanis Foams and Mattresses Ltd reserve the right to change the specifications of any product at any time.
Please be aware that images of our products on our website are for illustration purposes only. Any item that is not a bed or the specified product in the product description on the web page, or that appears in any photograph or illustration on the website will not form part of this contract. An example of such things is lamps, bed covers, pictures and in certain instances headboards (unless previously mentioned in product description), as well as the mattress itself. We do not have professional images of our mattress yet and have used images created by our sister company ABCA.
Pictures and diagrams are for illustrative purposes only.
The colour, texture, pinholes and edging of the real product may appear different.
Delivery will normally take place within the timescales estimated on the order acknowledgement, however, this is only an estimate and time shall not be the essence of any order. Some deliveries to Scotland, Northern Ireland and remote postcodes may occasionally take longer due to the logistics of supply. All Goods are delivered free of charge. Deliveries to remote areas and postcodes may incur a surcharge; please contact our customer services for more details. Standard courier delivery of mattresses is carried out by one man and is official to the front door of the main building only. Goods may be taken up the stairs at the driver’s discretion if access is clear and if there is someone to help the driver with heavy items. We can arrange two-man deliveries to a room of your choice for mattresses upon request. There is no extra charge for this service. Old mattress removal can be arranged for £20 recycling fee. Some Goods will require some form of assembly and it is the Buyer’s responsibility to assemble the Goods. Delivery will only be made to the delivery address specified on the original order. Delivery will be deemed to have taken place when the Goods have been delivered to the agreed address (ABCE Ltd and Yanis Foams and Mattresses Ltd do not need to satisfy themselves that the person accepting delivery at the agreed address is authorised by the Buyer to accept the Goods)
Delivery of all other goods (pillows, seat wedges, practitioners tools and educational products) are delivered from our distribution company
The Distribution Solution (TDS),
Unit 26, Kilwee Business Park,
Upper Dunmurry Lane,
Belfast, BT17 0HD,
Orders are usually shipped by FedEx or DPD and arrive within 1-5 working days. European orders may take up to 10 working days to arrive. Orders are tracked but we do not have the ability to track them directly. If you have questions about the whereabouts of your order please contact email@example.com and we will contact TDS directly to have them track your order, and respond in kind.
Under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 and the Consumer Rights Act 2015 as amended or superseded from time to time you have special rights as a consumer when you shop from home. You may cancel your order within 14 days of receiving your purchase. Full details on your rights under the legislation can be viewed at the following sites: http://www.opsi.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htmhttp://www.opsi.gov.uk/si/si2005/20050689.htmhttps://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/Global/CitizensAdvice/campaigns/cra/ConsumerRightsSummary-GoodsOL.pdf
To cancel an order, you must inform us in writing. Notification by telephone or text message is not sufficient – email firstname.lastname@example.orgWhen you cancel an order or part of an order, the goods must be returned in the original unopened packaging and in the condition that the goods were purchased. You are responsible for the goods prior to return and for insuring or bearing the cost of the items until they are received by us.
When receiving returned goods that have, in our opinion, been used, altered, damaged or are in any other way unfit for resale or return to the manufacturer for credit we will withhold any monies due, advise you in writing or by email within 14 days of any such intention and describe the nature of any such refusal to refund. During any period thereafter the goods will be retained by us for a period of no longer than 30 days and be available for inspection by any interested parties, experts, or witnesses. Thereafter, unless the subject of further legal claims, the goods will either be destroyed or at their request returned to the original purchaser, at their expense, following the signing of a release form as provided by us.
It is your responsibility to take reasonable care of the goods and make sure they are returned undamaged. Goods received back incomplete, damaged, soiled, marked, stained or in any other condition rather than sealable, will be returned to you and the cost of the return carriage charged to your account. Once we have received any returned items and checked them we will refund your money less any shipping costs. All returned packages must be individually and clearly marked with your NAME, POSTCODE and ORDER number.
Returns are free of charge for UK customers, we can arrange collection on your behalf. For customers outside the UK, it is your responsibility to arrange the return at your own cost and using a local courier.
Orders for goods made to your exact specifications cannot be cancelled and the goods cannot be returned. These include bespoke and custom-size made mattresses.
Due to the intimate nature of pillows and seat wedges, these items are exempt from the statutory cooling off period under the Distance Selling Regulations when they have been unsealed. Therefore, for reasons of health and hygiene, any seat wedges and pillows that have been purchased will be deemed to be used and cannot be returned for any reason other than a manufacturing fault. Your legal rights are unaffected.
Any returned goods have to be sent to our warehouse address within 14 days of cancellation (Mattresses are returned to Yanis Foam and Mattresses Ltd, and all other products are returned to TDS (addresses below). If we arrange collection on your behalf we will aim to do this as soon as practically possible within 14 days of cancellation. Failure to arrange collection within a maximum of 14 days after the trial period run out (for mattresses, no other products have trial periods) or after you cancel the order, will result in the return rights being voided.
Returns are free of charge for customers within the mainland UK. Returns from Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scottish Isles can be arranged for a fee, please contact us for more details. For customers outside the UK, it is your responsibility to arrange the return at your own cost and using your courier.
The return addresses are:
FOR MATTRESS PURCHASES – Yanis Foams and Mattresses Ltd, Unit 19-20 Hayleys Manor, Upland Road, Epping, Essex, CM16 6PQ.
ALL OTHER PRODUCTS – The Distribution Solution (TDS), Unit 26, Kilwee Business Park, Upper Dunmurry Lane, Belfast, BT17 0HD, United Kingdom
Workshop and seminar fees are non-refundable unless ABCE needs to cancel a workshop unexpectedly. Your fee can be reserved as credit and used for a future seminar as credit.
Membership fees and certification fees are non-refundable and are sold based on a minimum of a 1-year commitment at a time.
All other training including in-office consults and skype training is non-refundable in the event that the consultation/training has already taken place.
Any questions or concerns regarding the Core Curriculum Programs will need to be answered and addressed by ABC-International. Correspond via email@example.com
98% of our customers love their ABCE mattress. However, we understand it takes time to know if the mattress is right for you. This is why we offer a unique 30-day mattress satisfaction guarantee on all of our mattresses. Our unique 30-day mattress satisfaction guarantee.
- Use the mattress as you normally would, remove the packaging and sleep on it in the comfort of your home.
- Collection and return of the mattress without any additional cost (UK customers) if you are dissatisfied.
- Provided the mattress is undamaged (see clause 9 above) then a full refund will be issued with 14 days.
Your 30-Day Trial starts on the date of delivery.
If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact us during the first 14-days of the trial, we will provide expert advice, including how to adjust your pillow height for a complete healthy sleep experience.
You then have another 16-days to try out the mattress. If you are still not completely satisfied, please feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements, get advice and arrange a return of the mattress.
Exchange for a different size is not covered by the satisfaction guarantee and will incur a £60 carriage cost. Please check the measurements of your bed frame first and ensure you order the correct size mattress. If the item you would like to have as a replacement is of higher value, then you will be asked to pay the difference in price.
Please also ensure that your bed frame and base are flat and supportive. Widely spaced slats sprung slats, springs and anything that is not fully supportive of the mattress can result in the mattress being ineffective at giving sufficient support to your structure, We recommend flat divan bed bases. Please do not put your mattress on the floor or on top of a later of plastic, as this can affect the breathability of the material and result in mould forming on the mattress – this will void your guarantee.
If you have cancelled the Contract between us within the 14-day cooling-off period, we will process the refund due to you within 30 days of receipt by us of the Products. In this case, we will refund the price of the Products in full, including any cost of sending the item to you. Returns are free of charge, we can arrange collection on your behalf.
Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
If you order multiple products as part of a special offer or a bundle offer and then decide to return one of the products, the product you keep will be charged at the full price excluding the special offer or bundle discount and your refund will be adjusted accordingly.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
15. DAMAGED OR FAULTY GOODS
It is your responsibility to inspect the goods for any damages upon delivery.
Damages must be reported by email within 48 hours of receipt of goods. In all cases, goods can only be uplifted when packaged up in the same way in which they were delivered. Goods signed for “good condition” at the door will not be collected.
Complaints relating to faulty Goods should be notified in writing within 48hours of the fault becoming apparent and should be addressed to the Customer Services Department 29 Ashley Road, Hampton, London, TW122JA, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will exchange free of charge any product that is faulty, please ensure you thoroughly check the goods before signing for them, in the unlikely event they are damaged on delivery please refuse the goods, we will in turn dispatch another item as soon as possible. Should you find a product to be defective please contact us within 48 hours of receipt of faulty goods. In the rare event that Goods develop a fault we request a photograph of the fault in order to authorise immediate action on your claim.
16. PRODUCT WARRANTIES
We have all our mattresses built to our precise specifications and therefore we can personally guarantee each model for a period of time. The materials which are used to make these products have a manufacturers warranty of
– Mattresses – 5 years
– Mattress covers- 1 year
All other products are manufactured to the highest possible durability given the materials that are used to make them,
– Pillows, seat wedges, lumbar boards, adjusting instruments – 1 year
WHAT IS PROVIDED?
We will repair or replace any product if it develops a fault within the guarantee period. Should that specific product no longer be available we will provide an alternative product of equivalent specification.
WHAT IS NOT BEING COVERED?
– Wear and tear of fabric is not covered. However, we will use our discretion to see if any valid complaint is justified.
– Willful damage and neglect: Your mattress (and all other products sold by ABCE) should be looked after and cared for. A mattress protector should be used at the very least. We will not entertain any claim if the mattress shows obvious signs of neglect. The mattress should be used on an adequate bed, and not placed on the floor, used in a room with adequate ventilation, turned once per month and not placed in an environment that allows moisture to build up (like placing it on top of a plastic sheet, for example).
– Normal ageing or wear and tear including mattress settlement and “dipping” less than 2cm.
– Noises caused by the use of the product
– Repairs carried out by the persons not authorised by us or without prior approval
– Shrinkage of the mattress cover, seat wedge cover or foam, pillow cover or foam pieces– caused by washing or dry cleaning
THE GUARANTEE WILL UNFORTUNATELY CEASE TO APPLY IF:
– The product is found to have been mistreated or damaged.
-The product has not been maintained in accordance with the care instructions supplied.
– Any mattress under complaint has been used with a damaged divan that is deemed to be of unsuitable quality.
– The mattress has been used in a slatted base with slats more than 7.5cm (3 inches) apart.
Following replacement or repair, the Guarantee will remain valid from the date of the original purchase.